Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBC 2018-02-03
02-05-2018, 10:35 PM
BBC 2018-02-03

Download MP3

homeworkHundreds of mine workers in South Africa who were trapped in a gold mine on Wedensday have been rescued.The nearly one thousand workers became stuck at the mine in freestate province when a thunder storm brought down local power lines, cutting the electricity supplies.
Kenya authorities have arrested a controversial politician who took part in Tuesday's ceremony where the opposition leader swore himself in as what he called the people's president.
The attorney general in ? has questioned the validity of a supreme court ruling which orders the release of the leading opposition politicians. President ? has been urged to resign after the court order in effect restored the opposition's parliament majority. Police used tear gas to disperse opposition supporters celebrating overnight in the capital.
Japanese financial investigators have raided the office of a Tokyo cryptic currency exchange. There depoted one of the world's biggest cyber ?,the hacking theft of more than five hundred million dollars in digital money last week.Japan's financial regulator said it had warned the exchange, Pointcheck, to fix the flaws in its computer networks long before the money was stolen.
A burning minivan carrying flammable gas has crashed into pedestrians in the Chinese commercial capital Shanghai. Officials said it was an accident, which left eighteen people injured, three of them seriously.
A Vietnamese court has sentenced a doctor to four years in prison after finding him guilty of writing anti-state propaganda. ? was arrested in 2016 after he wrote several facebook posts criticizing the Vietnamese government.
Archaeologists have discovered thousands of previously unkown Maya's structures hidden in thich jungle. The structures, including pyramids, palaces and causeways were discovered using an air laser scanner.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply